Administrative Team Lead
Posted on: March 6, 2020
Patriot Defense Group has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify an Administrative Team Lead who will be seated in Washington, DC. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top-Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and CI Polygraph. Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years). Exceptional candidates who have not taken a polygraph will be considered with the understanding that one will be administered.
- Provide administrative support to the Security Vetting Office (SVO)
- Capture statistical data and metrics, complete multi-step processes, communicate and answer requests for information (RFI) from customers
- Analyze, investigate, prepare reports and/or recommend preventative or corrective actions in areas requiring specific expertise
- Work/resolve problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Associates degree and three (3) years’ experience performing personnel security administrative duties or five (5) years of personnel security administrative experience in lieu of a degree
- Working knowledge of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Scattered Castles, the Army Investigative Records Repository (AIRR), Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), and other government agency (OGA) databases used for counterintelligence/intelligence and security checks
- Travel within CONUS and OCONUS to attend meetings, conferences, training, and in support of missions
- Proficiency with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Database Language (One Note), and the Contract Linguist Information Program (CLIP)
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence Polygraph if assigned to Arlington, VA location
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Valid US Passport
- Bachelor’s degree with three (3) years’ experience as a Government or contractor employee preforming personnel security administrative duties is preferred
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.