Assistant A&S Primary Instructor
Posted on: May 27, 2020
Assistant A&S Instructor Camp Lejeune
Patriot Defense Group has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify a Assistant A&S Primary Instructor who will be seated in Camp Lejeune NC.
The contractor shall assist in the duties and functions associated with the assessment and selection of Marine candidates for follow on training at the Individual Training Course. Personnel shall have the ability to carry 45lbs pack and hike up to 12 miles in one day. Personnel shall be experts in military advanced land navigation and the establishment of SOF specific venues oriented toward team and individual assessments. Personnel shall be expertly skilled in the use of electronic devices utilized to track personnel and global positioning devices worn during land navigation exercises. Personnel shall have the ability to operate the human assessment and performance tool known as the Whole Marine Program during the execution of their assigned duties. Personnel shall have a working knowledge in formulating military operations orders and disseminating the information to other personnel orally. Personnel shall be thoroughly familiar with the 10 MARSOC attributes and how they apply to the selection of Marines. Contractor personnel shall also be assigned as Range Safety Officers. The contractor must have the ability to deliver platform instruction to candidates in attendance of A&S.. The contractor shall be responsible for other training, administrative and operational duties in support of the A&S mission.
In order to facilitate the A&S Program contractor personnel shall utilize the following steps in support of the A&S objectives and goals. Contractor personnel shall have a basic understanding of these steps, and are required as A&S SME’s to possess a working knowledge of the following:
- Systems Approach to Training (SAT)
- Program of Instruction (POI) Development, Analysis and Improvement
- 5 years SOF experience as an E-6 through E-9
- 3 to 5 years of service within a SOF or a Marine Corps SOF organization as an enlisted member.
- Formal Military Instructor Course or SOF equivalent
- 2 years’ experience utilizing the Whole Marine Program software
- Certified Range Safety Officer
- Leader of small special ops teams as an enlisted member
- Graduate of a SOF A&S Course or Reconnaissance Basic Skills course
- Possess a secret clearance on day one of contract execution
If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity with Patriot Defense Group