Counter Intelligence SME Analyst
Posted on: March 6, 2020
Patriot Defense Group has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify a Counter Intelligence SME Analyst who will be seated in Washington, DC. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top-Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and CI Polygraph. Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years). Exceptional candidates who have not taken a polygraph will be considered with the understanding that one will be administered.
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE: March/April 2020
ANTICIPATED START DATE: April/May 2020
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 1 Base Year + 4 Option Years
LOCATION: DC Metro
- Provide support in the areas of CI-focused security screening, CI-focused vetting and intelligence analysis, and administrative support to the Security Vetting Office (SVO)
- Support will include interaction with DoD, Federal Government Agencies and Allied Forces in meeting mission critical requirements
- Possess knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in intelligence operations, interviewing and screening databases
- Draft special assessments, intelligence reports, bulletins, alerts, threat assessment, and other Intel products
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Develop and maintains procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Advise and assist the counterintelligence analysts on high-risk determinations and provide oversight in the coordination of high-risk assessments with operational guidance
- Develop and administer training on systems and procedures associated with personnel security and vetting operations based on government identified existing and emerging training
- Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years of progressive intelligence analysis experience or fifteen (15) years of intelligence analysis experience in lieu a degree
- Ten (10) years counterintelligence collection, investigation, or intelligence analyst experience
- Three (3) years in identity validation and analysis or targeting.
- Experience with operations of the Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Travel within CONUS and OCONUS to attend meetings, conferences, training, and in support of missions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools; brief materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Valid US Passport
- Former experience as a DoD Special Agent or Army CI Agent
- Advanced analytics training
- Experience leading small teams
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.