Proposal Manager – Maitland, FL
Posted on: May 27, 2020
Patriot Defense Group has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify a Proposal Manager who will be seated in in Maitland, Florida.
The Proposal Manager must have knowledge and experience working federal government contracting business development efforts in developing proposals and winning strategies for various contract pricing structures (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, FPAF, etc.) Experience in writing and editing sales and other materials for RFP responses, RFI responses and presentations.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of very talented professionals who work in an environment that offers an entrepreneurial atmosphere that allows them the autonomy to execute complex tasks received from our clients.
Candidate will be responsible for leading proposals and providing capture and proposal expertise to include Defense and Federal customers. Participation in proposal development team planning and execution, reviewing Requests for Proposal (RFP) requirements, and conduct analysis on RFP and assessing strategy for responding to requirements. Candidate will plan, strategize, and position the proposal, including developing win themes, best value propositions, discriminators and graphics. Assist line managers and staffing understanding and implementing capture management and proposal development best practices. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring compelling, complete and compliant proposal responses that reflect win strategy elements and align evaluation factors and criteria. Establish short and long-term proposal objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process from Pre-Proposal through Post Proposal Phases.
- Analyze the government solicitation, identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and prepare and distribute the detailed proposal schedule, outline and guidelines.
- When necessary, serves as liaison between subcontractors and/or prime contractors on behalf of Patriot Defense Group
- Manage and be accountable for compliance and the timely submission of the proposal by managing and controlling all proposal activities against the proposal schedule and the RFP’s requirements.
- Collaborate with executives, management teams, functional units, BD personnel, stakeholders, partners, and subject matter experts to provide proposal leadership, support, and overall direction.
- Respond rapidly to RFP amendments and implement required changes to proposal.
- Develop and apply proposal management artifacts including but not limited to: proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, kick-off, storyboards, mockups, color review in-briefs and de-briefs, and others.
- Ensure win strategy, technical solution, win themes, discriminators, compliance, and clear understanding of the requirements are well-articulated and consistent throughout final proposal documents.
- Manage multiple proposal tasks with sometimes rapid turnaround deadlines.
- Support other Proposal related activities (e.g., content databases) as needed.
- Support internal business development activities as assigned (e.g. Searching and tracking FBO, white papers, case studies, competitive analysis, marketing collateral).
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with proposal preparation for the Federal Government (RFPs,RTEPs, RFIs).
- Ability to obtain and maintain an U.S. security clearance (U.S. citizenship required)
If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity with Patriot Defense Group