SOF Counterintelligence Referent
Posted on: March 27, 2019
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a SOF Counterintelligence Referent based in Tampa, Florida.
- Security Clearance – TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status – Must be current (active)
- Employee Type – Contract, Full-Time
- Percentage of Travel Required – Up to 10%
- Type of Travel – Continental US; Local; Outside Continental US; Outside Continental US-Hazard
As a SOF Counterintelligence (CI) Referent, you will provide advice to improve the CI posture of supported activities; coordinate with internal and external entities for support and deconfliction as it relates to CI; and other coordination responsibilities to include coordinating and supporting cross-community meetings and working groups. Additionally, you will:
- Assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce reports.
- Research, create, develop, and deliver multimedia and written reports.
- Participate in report production reviews and respond with corrective measures.
- Assist in identifying critical information needs and collection gaps and identify emerging trends and patterns from reporting.
- Develop an all-source association matrices on screened individuals of CI interest.
- Research, develop, and present CI products at the operational and strategic levels.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Current CI Poly.
- Seven (7) years of combined experience with the conduct of counterintelligence functions/activities (service as a CI Agent or equivalent service/interagency occupational specialty focused on HUMINT operations).
- A successful graduate of the Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA) or Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC). Equivalent CI Badge and credential-producing courses will be evaluated to determine relevance.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than seven (7) years of experience, or, an Associate’s degree and nine (9) years of experience, or, 12 years of work experience.
QUALIFICATIONS NICE TO HAVE:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in forward-deployed locations supporting SOF.
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations and providing direct analytical and targeting support to deployed SOF or other agency elements.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Patriot is committed to investing in its employees by providing you with a good working environment and the ability to maintain a good work-life blend. We have programs available for you to further your education, personal and professional development, and financial well-being. We offer our employees competitive pay and a robust benefits package which includes 15 days of vacation, 10 holidays, company-paid health and wellness related coverage, and 401(k) savings with employer match.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Patriot Defense, you will join a team of very talented professionals who are vested in our clients’ mission success serving those who defend America. Our success and reputation are only as good as our client’s victories on the battlefield. Patriot Defense provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Patriot Defense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).