SOF Desk Officer
Posted on: March 27, 2019
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a SOF Desk Officer based in Tampa, Florida.
- Security Clearance – TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status – Must be current (active)
- Employee Type – Contract, Full-Time
- Percentage of Travel Required – Up to 10%
- Type of Travel – Continental US; Outside Continental US; Outside Continental US-Hazard
As a Patriot Defense SOF Desk Officer, you will monitor data and information for aspects of physical security, operational security, security classification, and other control mechanisms to protect and mitigate risk to personnel and operations. You will also provide in-depth intelligence cases and assessments research utilizing all-source and classified information and support pre-deployment activities including Staff Mission Briefs and pre-mission coordination.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance
- Current CI Poly
- Seven (7) years of combined experience providing direct support to O-5 level (Battalion, Group, TSOC, etc.) SOF units, SMUs, Commands, or Interagency offices conducting Sensitive Special Operations, SOF HUMINT or Clandestine HUMINT operations, Preparation of the Environment and SOF clandestine operations to include performing associative targeting (individuals, cells, network C2, and logistics); experience using HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, and OSINT to support operations.
QUALIFICATIONS NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP) to include mission analysis, COA decision and CONOP approval briefings, D3A execution matrices, CONOP documents, and FRAGOs.
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft (MS) productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of MS SharePoint and Google Earth Spatial Analysis software as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Patriot is committed to investing in its employees by providing you with a good working environment and the ability to maintain a good work-life blend. We have programs available for you to further your education, personal and professional development, and financial well-being. We offer our employees competitive pay and a robust benefits package which includes 15 days of vacation, 10 holidays, company-paid health and wellness related coverage, and 401(k) savings with employer match.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Patriot Defense, you will join a team of very talented professionals who are vested in our clients’ mission success serving those who defend America. Our success and reputation are only as good as our client’s victories on the battlefield. Patriot Defense provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Patriot Defense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).