SOF HUMINT Targeting Officer
Posted on: March 27, 2019
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a SOF HUMINT Targeting Officer based in Tampa, Florida.
- Security Clearance – TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status – Must be current (active)
- Employee Type – Contract, Full-Time
- Percentage of Travel Required – Up to 10%
- Type of Travel – Continental US; Outside Continental US; Outside Continental US-Hazard
As a Patriot Defense SOF HUMINT Targeting Officer, you will coordinate with other disciplines (SIGINT, GEOINT, etc.) to support targeting efforts.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance
- Current CI Poly
- Bachelor’s degree and more than five (5) years of experience, or, an Associate’s degree and nine (9) years of experience, or, 12 years of work experience
- A successful graduate of a Department of Defense Joint Targeting School or equivalent Inter-agency targeting qualification program
QUALIFICATIONS NICE TO HAVE:
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in forward-deployed locations supporting SOF.
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations and providing direct analytical and targeting support to deployed SOF or other agency elements.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, ICReach, Cultweave, PROTON.
- Expert understanding of Intel targeting tools such as the Skope or Voltron toolsets.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Patriot is committed to investing in its employees by providing you with a good working environment and the ability to maintain a good work-life blend. We have programs available for you to further your education, personal and professional development, and financial well-being. We offer our employees competitive pay and a robust benefits package which includes 15 days of vacation, 10 holidays, company paid health and wellness related coverage, and 401(k) savings with employer match.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Patriot Defense, you will join a team of very talented professionals who are vested in our clients’ mission success serving those who defend America. Our success and reputation are only as good as our client’s victories on the battlefield. Patriot Defense provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Patriot Defense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).