SOF Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst
Posted on: March 27, 2019
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a SOF Signals Intelligence Analyst based in Tampa, Florida.
- Security Clearance – TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status – Must be current (active)
- Employee Type – Contract, Full-Time
- Percentage of Travel Required – Up to 10%
- Type of Travel – Continental US; Outside Continental US; Outside Continental US-Hazard
As a Patriot Defense SOF SIGINT Analyst, you will support the establishment of SOCCENT intelligence products; conduct full scope signal intercept analysis applying COMINT, FISINT, DNR, and DNI; derive electronic intelligence from the exploitation of non-communication electromagnetic radiation emanating from anywhere other than nuclear detonations or radioactive sources; leverage Analyst Notebook and ArcGIS to produce SIGINT analysis in support of RFIs; and use NSA-Net database to manipulate information to develop SIGINT analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance
- Current CI Poly.
- Five (5) years of combined experience within the past 10 years in the CENTCOM AOR providing direct support to DoD or similar/relevant Interagency units.
- A successful graduate of SIGINT 35N Tech School or service/agency equivalent.
- Practical experience employing Analyst Notebook to conduct SIGINT analysis.
- Practical experience using ArcGIS for SIGINT analysis.
- Practical analytical DNI and DNR experience.
- Practical experience using NSA-Net to conduct SIGINT analysis.
- Practical experience leveraging National Assets, SIGINT database repositories, and analytic tools to perform analysis of SIGINT metadata in support of network development and characterizations of targets of interest.
- Practical experience conducting network mapping, SIGINT technical summaries, and graphical illustrations of SIGINT activity.
- Previous successful analytical assignment to NSA Washington or NSA Georgia.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than five (5) years of experience, or, an Associate’s degree and seven (7) years of experience, or, nine (9) years of work experience.
QUALIFICATIONS NICE TO HAVE:
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in forward-deployed locations supporting SOF.
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations and providing direct analytical and targeting support to deployed SOF elements.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Patriot is committed to investing in its employees by providing you with a good working environment and the ability to maintain a good work-life blend. We have programs available for you to further your education, personal and professional development, and financial well-being. We offer our employees competitive pay and a robust benefits package which includes 15 days of vacation, 10 holidays, company-paid health and wellness related coverage, and 401(k) savings with employer match.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Patriot Defense, you will join a team of very talented professionals who are vested in our clients’ mission success serving those who defend America. Our success and reputation are only as good as our client’s victories on the battlefield. Patriot Defense provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Patriot Defense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).