SOF Technical Operations Specialist
Posted on: March 27, 2019
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a SOF Technical Operations Specialist based in Tampa, Florida.
- Security Clearance – TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Status – Must be obtainable
- Employee Type – Contract, Full-Time
- Percentage of Travel Required – Up to 10%
- Type of Travel – Continental US; Outside Continental US; Outside Continental US-Hazard
As a Patriot Defense SOF Technical Operations Specialist, you will analyze and report adversaries’ capabilities to minimize the compromise of operational technical capabilities; utilize Enhanced Communications Network (ECN) and DOZEN Fires Networks to assist in the development of CONOPS involving the use of technologies; provide platform technical support; provide recommendations for pre-deployment technical training to platforms, increasing proficiency during Staff Mission Briefs (SMB) and operations in remote locations; and participate in daily Battle Rhythm Events.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance
- Current CI Poly or the ability to obtain one
- 10 years of combined experience in technical operations to include, at a minimum, each of the following:
- Three (3) years of SOF or SMU operational experience conducting advanced technical training or operations
- Working knowledge of Falcon View, Google Earth, C2PC, Map Point, and MS Office
- Radio Frequency (RF) communications (line of sign and beyond light of site), RF propagation and antenna theory
- ECN/GCOMS/DOZEN FIRES coordination cable writing
QUALIFICATIONS NICE TO HAVE:
- More than five (5) years of experience with SOF, SMU, Special, or Technical Units of Federal, State, or Local Law Enforcement
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) to include mission analysis, COA decision and DONOP approval briefings, D3A execution matrices, CONOP documents and FRAGOs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Patriot is committed to investing in its employees by providing you with a good working environment and the ability to maintain a good work-life blend. We have programs available for you to further your education, personal and professional development, and financial well-being. We offer our employees competitive pay and a robust benefits package which includes 15 days of vacation, 10 holidays, company-paid health and wellness related coverage, and 401(k) savings with employer match.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Patriot Defense, you will join a team of very talented professionals who are vested in our clients’ mission success serving those who defend America. Our success and reputation are only as good as our client’s victories on the battlefield. Patriot Defense provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Patriot Defense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).