Sr. Instructional System Designer
Posted on: April 1, 2019
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a Senior Instructional System Designer to support the ISOC SETA Team in meeting the dynamic security environment which drives the need to develop and continuously update training content for Army commanders and security professionals.
- Security Clearance – SECRET
- Clearance Status – Must be current (active)
- Employee Type – Contract, Full-Time
- Percentage of Travel Required – Less than 10%
- Type of Travel –Local
As a Senior Instructional System Designer, you will provide functional and technical expertise in the development and execution of Training Needs Analysis (TNA), new training product construction and beta testing, refine and/or update existing products, and course evaluations and assessments for the U.S. Army. Additionally, you will:
- Conduct comprehensive Training Needs Analysis (TNA) using ADDIE methodology that identifies security competencies, training requirements, training/professionalization deficiencies, goals, learning objectives, topics, instructional strategies, media selection, and make training recommendations for various stakeholder audiences.
- Use your experience in learning theory and the principles of adult learning utilizing the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) model to develop new and/or revise instructional materials.
- Create teaching outlines and determine instructional methods based on your knowledge of the specified training needs and the effectiveness of such methods, e.g., individual training, group instruction, lecture, demonstration, conference, meeting, and/or workshop.
- Select and/or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, video, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Conduct training sessions.
- Measure training performance and effectiveness.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
- An active SECRET clearance in JPAS.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 10+ years of experience in designing, developing, and administering security education and training programs.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in developing instructional materials in various delivery formats including paper-based and computer-based (CBT) delivery platforms.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and MS Outlook.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with creating and maintaining MS SharePoint sites.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with video development, interactive simulation, Adobe Creative Cloud, e.g., Flash Player, Dreamweaver.
QUALIFICATIONS NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community.
- Working knowledge or higher with Blackboard and Adobe Connect.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Patriot is committed to investing in its employees by providing you with a good working environment and the ability to maintain a good work-life blend. We have programs available for you to further your education, personal and professional development, and financial well-being. We offer our employees competitive pay and a robust benefits package which includes 15 days of vacation, 10 holidays, company-paid health and wellness related coverage, and 401(k) savings with employer match.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Patriot Defense, you will join a team of very talented professionals who are vested in our clients’ mission success serving those who defend America. Our success and reputation are only as good as our client’s victories on the battlefield. Patriot Defense provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Patriot Defense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).