Please choose from the positions below for more detail.
Patriot Defense Group is actively looking for an Administrative Security Specialist to fill a long-term contract position located in the Arlington, VA area. The Administrative Security Specialist position will be responsible for providing personnel security and administrative support to Patriot’s customer to meet mission-critical requirements.
Required Minimum Skills Qualifications
- Must be a U.S. Citizen;
- Must have an active TOP SECRET security clearance in JPAS;
- Must have an active SCI security clearance in JPAS;
- Must have an active CI Poly security clearance in JPAS;
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Education can be substituted for 2-3 years’ of personnel security administrative experience or 2-3 years’ of military security experience.
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.
Patriot Defense Group is looking for a Business Operations Associate at our Headquarters located in Maitland, Florida. The Business Operations Associate is responsible for the day-to-day operational functions of the office and has varying responsibilities supporting all aspects of Operations, Accounting, Business Development, and Human Resources functions.
- Provides support to Operations with all aspects of training preparation.
- Assists Accounting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Makes travel arrangements for clients, employees, and prospective employees.
- Assists Human Resources with onboarding activities.
- Provides support to the Business Development team with conference preparations and travel arrangements.
- Primary point of contact for business organizations.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to the appropriate parties or take messages.
- Greets visitors determining whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Performs general office management duties such as ordering office and kitchen supplies, maintaining filing system, scanning, vendor coordination, maintaining presentable office appearance to include calendar management, schedule/meeting coordination, and travel arrangements, outgoing and incoming mail, and miscellaneous errands.
- Plans and coordinates appointments and events.
- Creates and updates reports and spreadsheets.
- Produces correspondence, presentations, and briefs.
- Technical capacity – the full comprehension of office management systems and procedures; excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook); familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Personal effectiveness/creditability – experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information; attention to detail; professional demeanor and interactions.
- Time management – exemplary planning and organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work with a sense of urgency.
- Communications proficiency – strong professional communication skills via phone, email, and in-person.
- Collaboration skills – ability to work and problem-solve with others as a team.
- Stress management/composure – the ability to work in a fast-pace environment with changing priorities.
- Flexibility – the ability to work modified work schedule.
- Proficiency and command of the English language both written and verbally.
Education and Experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to pass and maintain an extensive background investigation for security clearance.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers’ license and clean motor vehicle report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably with U.S. Government or professional services.
- Bookkeeping/accounting knowledge a plus.
- Military service a plus.
Patriot Defense Group is actively looking for a Counterintelligence Analyst to fill a long-term contract position located in the Arlington, Virginia area.
Functions & Responsibilities
The Counterintelligence Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing CI analytical functions to include developing and conducting training.
- CI focused analysis in support of standing or developing intelligence investigations, operations, and collections to support decision making, briefing operations, and personnel.
- Draft assessments in support of investigations, operations, and collections.
- Draft detailed briefing materials in support of operational briefs.
- Utilize a multidiscipline counterintelligence methodology of research and validation of both raw and processed information and provide analysis.
- Provide detailed written assessments and correspondence of tasked analysis.
- Draft and conduct unit level briefings of analytical progress and assessments.
Required Minimum Skills Qualifications
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and maintain a current TOP SECRET security clearance in JPAS
- Must have and maintain a current SCI security clearance in JPAS.
- Must have and maintain a current CI Poly security clearance in JPAS.
- Bachelor’s degree. Education can be substituted for the equivalent intelligence experience.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in analyst work.
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, Palantir, and AnalystNotebook.